- Ethanol is less flammable than gasoline, so the ignition problems can occur more easily when using ethanol. In some cars, a slight jerking during the first 5 minutes of driving is normal in cold weather conditions.
- If the spark plugs or ignition coils are defective or have reached full lifetime, small jerking can occur with a cold engine.
- If engine warm there should not be jerking with gasoline or with ethanol.
- We recommend that the engine be preheated in cold weather conditions. Also when using gasoline.
- Add a few liters of gasoline to the tank.
- Replace worn ignition components.