Control unit is not on
- Vehicle can operate normally even when eFlexFuel control unit is not on. You should use only gasoline if this happens.
- Check wiring harness and all the connectors. Especially ground wire and red double wire.
- Check that ground wire is in ground place.
Ethanol sensor is not in fuel line
- Ethanol sensor is installed to breather hose. Ethanol content is 0%.
Ethanol sensor does not get fuel
- Ethanol sensor is installed to return fuel line. In some vehicles return line can be empty when accelerated heavy.