- Start the engine.
- The engine should be running normally. However, the first start-up after the installation may be a bit longer if the ethanol sensor is installed in the pressure line and fuel line is drained empty.
- When you have started the engine, observe the installed fuel line connectors and fuel hose. Even a small leak could cause a fire hazard.
- If vehicle won’t start, check the ground wire connection.
- If vehicle idles badly, check the polarity of wiring harness connectors and that connectors are connected properly.
- You can monitor control unit with mobile application.
- Installation is ready and you can now refuel gasoline, E85 or any mixture of these in your vehicle.
Please also read the articles in the category “After installation“.