Vehicle starts badly in cold weather
- Ethanol is less flammable than gasoline, so the car may not always start the first attempt.
- Normally the car starts with 1-3 start-ups even in cold climates.
- If the vehicles spark plugs or ignition coils are defective or reach their full life start-ups may require few extra tries.
- Use engine pre heater in cold weather. It is recommended also with gasoline and even when vehicle starts at the first start-up.
- Add few liters of gasoline.
- Change spark plugs or ignition coils.