- Verify that the ground point of the kit is solid with the contact surfaces well cleaned.
- Verify that you have authorized the eFlexApp to use Bluetooth and location. (Location is only used when nearby Bluetooth devices are scanned).
Then test the connection on the eFlexApp by following these instructions:
- Turn off the Bluetooth of the smartphone.
- Activate the smartphone's location and Bluetooth.
- Open Bluetooth settings in the smartphone settings app.
- Remove eFlexFuel device from the paired devices list.
- Start your vehicle to power up the eFlexFuel device.
- Select the eFlexFuel device from the phones Bluetooth settings again and pair it.
- Wait until the connection process is complete.
- Open eFlexApp and choose eFlexFuel.
If the eFlexFuel device is not visible on the device list on eFlexApp or on the Bluetooth device list on your phone, contact customer service.
eFlexApp Location Access
- On your phone's home screen, find the app icon.
- Touch and hold the app icon.
- Tap App info.
- Tap Permissions and then Location.
- Select an option:
- All the time: The app can use your location at any time.
More info: Google Support
- Go to phone Settings.
- Scroll down to select eFlexApp.
- Select Location.
- Select options:
- While Using the App
- Precise Location